Anyway, as a true "communication professional" (I don't know why those quotes are there), I felt obliged to figure this medium out and ascertain whether a certain small college ought to jump into the pinning mix. More on that later...or maybe not. You probably don't care about that. And so I plunged into the blackhole of endless pins. For the most part, I just re-pin outfits, crafts and recipes. But tonight, I just now had the good kind of fun I forgot you could have on the Internet.
You know the kind of fun. It's the kind of fun that elicits gut-busting, tear-trickling laughs like the ones I let out (and still feel every time I think about) the first time I read about Camaro mullets, mulletards, and minitruck mullets. Too bad mulletsgalore.com is no more. Sad day.
OK, back to Pinterest. Tonight, I let out a couple gut busters at the following. I hope you (especially if you're either my mom or my children) won't judge me too harshly for them. If you disapprove, take heart. I definitely *almost* feel guilty for laughing.
I do apologize for the profanity.
Source: Uploaded by user via Marathana on Pinterest
Source: funnyjunk.com via Marathana on Pinterest
And my favorite:
Source: iwastesomuchtime.com via Marathana on Pinterest



No comments:
Post a Comment